"Now you listen to me. While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is I am a naysayer and hatchetman in the fight against violence. I pride myself on taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely pride, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. I love you Sheriff Truman." -- Albert Rosenfield, Twin Peaks
- Name: Michael Charles Gillis
- The dancing thing
- He's the Greatest American Hero. Oh wait, no, he's...
- Put some gravy on there
- Michael Moore not into Bush
- There was once a learned man OR Jesus can suck my ...
- Is that a melted chocolate bunny in your pants or ...
Thursday, May 20, 2004