Thursday, September 30, 2004

Monsters from the Sea

I had a dream about an giant sea creature last night and experienced a feeling of terror in its purest form. I remember having dreams like this when I was a kid. It is the idea of seeing something that is alien, but more importantly, something alive that is so enormous, something so ridiculously huge that to look upon it is to go completely mad.

I was on this rocky beach for some reason, all alone. I'm staring at the body of water. All of a sudden this form sort of slowly rises in a massive watery hump a mile up into the air, and I get this incomprehensible feeling of panic and am unable to move or think clearly. It sinks back down.

All of a sudden, these little sea monster heads, a hundred of them, all pop up out of the water, and they're all attached to this bigger thing. Then, to my extreme horror, this enormous snake-like head bursts out of the water, bigger than anything I can possibly imagine, and just stares at the other side of the lake, blank-faced, just motionless. I think it was the eyes that did it. They were like people eyes. Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home